PARDON OUR DUST - We have been in the middle of a long-delayed migration to WordPress.
Seeking a permanent home for the engine has brought us to the Bayshore Roundhouse. On the border of Brisbane, Daly City and San Francisco, the early 1900's roundhouse has the potential of being the center of a great community destination. Due to our work the roundhouse is now on the National Register of Historic Places, it is the first building in Brisbane, California to receive such an honor.
Join us in rebuilding the State Belt #4 and Bayshore Roundhouse so that people will be able to enjoy significant artifacts of railroad history. Enter your email ID below to join our e-mailing list.
|Join Our Mailing List|
PLEASE NOTE - NEWS, current photos, community photos are all now on our FACEBOOK page
- APR 2022 - Notice of migration to WordPress
- NOV 2015 - Link corrections and SBRR info added
- JUL 2015 - #4 history revised with more information
- APR 2015 - Typo corrections
- JAN 2015 - 2013/2014 news added, and other small updates